GiftCardRescue - Dishonest

44 of 48 GiftCardRescue reviews

The first gift card I sent GiftCardRescue.com was in their hands on 6/6. They CLAIMED they mailed me a check 6/20. I received the check DATED 7/1.

Now we move onto the 2nd gift card: It was in their hands 6/19, they CLAIMED they mailed the check 6/30, received it today dated 7/14. Again, nearly a month after they have my gift cards they finally mail my check!

Their website claims all orders are processed and checks mailed out within 2 days - B.S. !!! I have one more order out with them, when or if it finally arrives, I will NEVER do business with them again! By my past experiences with them, I am going to take a wild guess and we will see how close I get..................... My last order with them was in their hands 6/30, they CLAIM to have mailed my check 7/6 - I am guessing they will probably actually mail it around 7/25 - 8/1

Every time I email them the INSIST they mailed the check and it takes 14 mailing days for it to get here FIRST class from Cali! While I can fully understand delays can happen, WHY LIE about it???? I can do business with someone who just gets behind once in a while, but I cant do business with liars. It wasnt until AFTER I received my first check and emailed them AGAIN asking why they lied to me, did they finally say "Sorry there were delays"... thats it, thats all they said!!!! SELLER/BUYER BEWARE!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
44 of 48 GiftCardRescue reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to GiftCardRescue. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about GiftCardRescue.
Filing a new complaint about
×