I bought $235.10 worth of Home Depot E-gift cards from them. 2 days later when the e-codes should be available, I get an email saying I need to call in to verify the account. I call them on two different numbers multiple times, never getting a response. Each time the phone just rings and rings for well over 10 mins (I think it was 13 mins each?). I call them back the next day, same thing, and on my third try on the second number, ten more minutes of ringing later, I FINALLY get someone. He puts me on hold for another 10 mins, and then hangs up on me. I call back, no response. No email, no phone call back, nothing. Every E-mail I sent after that got no response.

My account needed to be verified, but they had no issue charging the card beforehand and had no interest in refunding the money after. Luckily my credit card company gave me my money back at their expense by issuing a chargeback. I gave them their chance to avoid the chargeback fee by answering me back and providing my cards or refund, but they just ignored my emails and phone calls. I hope others follow suit and issue chargebacks so they get hit with more fees and end their fraudulent business.

I' posting this review anywhere I can in hopes that others don't waste their time and money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of giftcardrescue customer care. GiftCardRescue needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned giftcardrescue customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at GiftCardRescue.

Comments