Like everyone else, I feel this company is a fraud!I sent in a brand new $150.00 Massage Envy gift card which they offered $90.00 for on January 10, 2016.

I sent it by UPS and it was signed for on January 14, 2016. They said Payment was sent January 27, 2016, and this is February 29, and no check. They do not answer the phone and do not return phone calls. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and will file a second with the Attorney General of Maryland, to shut this place down.

I have sent an e-mail almost everyday, and I get NOTHING back in response, except one e-mail saying if I haven't received my check after 45 days, to get in contact with them and they will re-issue another one. Really? It doesn't take over a month for a check to be mailed from California to go to an Illinois address. They also stated that in "extreme cases" it takes longer.

What extreme cases?

They won't answer.Total fraud.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of receiving no payment and are frauds. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all the above, and after day 34 i have not received my check for my card i sent in!" of massage envy gift card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. GiftCardRescue needs to "i want my check for the $90.00 offered for my card or i want my card back now!!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned massage envy gift card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at GiftCardRescue.

Had an Experience with GiftCardRescue?

Comments

Placitas, New Mexico, United States #1268198

My husband purchased a gift card for me to get a massage for my pregnancy and I have been high risk so I can't go.I just want my money back.

We even had the receipt and they would not give our money back, even when he was the one who purchased it. They also did not give him any options in case I could not get a massage. They totally used his situation and kindness against him to get him to buy a gift card.

I also call fraud on this one.Who do I talk to to get them to get them to give us our money back.